Hydrate your Skin with Neocell Ceramides Skin Hydrator to get a Wrinkle Free Skin!
Last month I tested Neocell’s Derma Matrix Collagen Skin Complex, and I was delighted with the results. At the beginning of March I started to test another interesting product from Neocell called Ceramides Skin Hydrator, which claims to show results in just 15 days! Neocell claims that the formula is clinically tested and increases moisture by up to 36% and skin smoothness by up to 34%. The formula combines Ceramides + Skin Hydrablend.
The Neocell company produces natural beauty supplements and is well known for its products that work from within, not only achieving beauty results but also improving overall health.
I am a fan of products that promote beauty, well-being and health, and I have always believed that what goes inside the body plays an important part of a persons beauty.
Many years ago I discovered that the best way to maintain and improve my beauty was to eat the right foods and take supplements, which gave the best result for my skin.
Unfortunately to get the amount of nutrients that the body needs requires a person to eat a large quantity of food, which is not viable due to the increased calorie intake. In addition, most people don’t have the time to prepare and cook the right foods.
Also, not all the nutrients that our body requires can be found in food that is readily available, therefore dietary supplements are a convenient method of getting all the nutrients we need. A few years since I started taking ‘nutricosmetics’ as part of my diet because I discovered the benefits of feeding beauty from the inside. It is essential to seek out good and trustworthy brands, so I am always in search of dietary supplements that can complement my diet, that will give me the best results.
Maybe some of you have heard about Ceramides, but if not I included a short background. When we are young our bodies produce ample collagen and vital natural lipids called Ceramides to keep our skin healthy, firm and glowing. Ceramides plays an important part in our skin heath and it’s a major component of our skin’s surface. They protect skin from moisture loss to keep it always supple and well hydrated.
Ceramides are keys to maintaining the moisture and protective barrier of the surface of skin and keep it renewed. This important ingredient can be found in many food sources including whole-grain wheat, brown rice, sweet potato, millet, soybeans, spinach, eggs and dairy products. In order to consume the quantity necessary for our bodies we would need to eat a lot of these foods, making difficult to consume the quantities required for us to see all the benefits. For this reason the Ceramides Skin Hydrator product from Neocell is an excellent dietary supplement.
Two capsules per day of the Ceramides Skin Hydrator capsules have the correct amount of Ceramides that our bodies need to keep our skin supple and young. According to the company, the capsules can be taken at any time during the day, with an empty stomach, during your meals or after. The product bottle has a supply for 30 days, taking two capsules per day. The product is stated to be gluten-free so people with gluten sensitivity (like me) or Celiac disease can consume this product.
What I like especially about these capsules is that they combine other powerful ingredients that are wonderful for the skin tone, such as:
– Vitamin C is a required component for the production of hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, both of which are needed to bind the molecules that produce collagen. This, in turn, will tone and firm the skin. Collagen deficiency makes the skin dull and lifeless. Vitamin C rejuvenates the skin from the roots and reduces wrinkles and other signs of ageing. It delays the damaging effects of free radicals on the skin and body.
– Coconut Water is a natural source of essential minerals, vitamins and electrolytes, such as sodium and potassium. This rich fruit contains anti-microbial powerhouse called lauric acid that helps protect the skin against infections. It also contains a precious protein that encourages cell growth. Coconut Water also reduces wrinkles, fine lines as well as dark spots. In addition it helps reduce hair loss as it is rich in vitamin K and iron, which is important to promote healthy hair growth.
– Hyaluronic acid improves collagen synthesis as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Maximizing collagen levels will keep the skin supple.
– Pine Bark Extract contains powerful antioxidants to protect the skin from damage by reducing UV radiation effects. This rich antioxidant extract helps to eliminate free radicals and it has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps reverse signs of aging and increases skin elasticity. It also increases hyaluronic acid production, thus increasing skin’s natural hydration levels.
– Lutein is another antioxidant that can reduce the free radicals caused by harmful UV rays, which make our skin age faster. Lutein helps filter high-energy wavelengths of visible light, which slows down the rate of oxidative stress, preserving skin health and fighting skin cancer
– Astaxanthin is concentrated in Vitamin A, and is one of the most skin-friendly antioxidants available. It has incredible UV-blocking properties, which helps to assist the skin in protecting itself against sun related damage.
– Finally the product contains an ingredient that Neocell call CeramosidesTM Phytoceramide Extract, which conditions the skin deeply by helping restore the water barrier and replenish cracks. As a result skin gets more hydrated, plumped and has a healthy glow.
This powerful combination of ingredients listed above gives the skin exactly what it needs to keep hydrated and looking young.
I will take you through my testing routine with Ceramides Skin Hydrator capsules from Neocell. I started taking them the day after I finished testing Derma Matrix. I wrote a review about Derma Matrix in a previous post. The capsules are not flavored, easy to swallow and I took them in the morning before my breakfast. I believe some supplements work better with an empty stomach, as it is absorbed faster, just like collagen. I suppose it is a matter of what works better for each person as some people might prefer to take it with food or afterwards.
I took a picture of my first day taking Ceramides Skin Hydrator and another picture at the end of the testing process so you can see the results of this product.
Before: First day taking Ceramides Skin Hydrator
After: Last day taking Ceramides Skin Hydrator
I have to say that I am satisfied and very happy with Ceramides as it worked as a complement to my beauty routine. It gave my skin a beautiful hydrated aspect and some of my chest wrinkles smoothed out. I have not put any creams on this area that I photographed so that I could show you the results of taking the Ceramides capsules. Ceramides are very important for the body if you wish to have beautiful hydrated skin from inside out. Creams can’t do that on their own because creams can only reach certain layers of the skin, while if you take a dietary supplement such as the Ceramides Skin Hydrator from Neocell you will reach much deeper layers of skin because you are treating your wrinkles from inside out. I am considering in pairing the Ceramides capsules with Derma Matrix to maximize the results, I would like to test this combination also.
Ceramides is one of the newer ingredients used in beauty care products and they really work. I can recommend you add Ceramides Skin Hydrator every day to your dietary supplements routine as I did. I am sure that you will get smoother skin like I did. Please share your thoughts about Ceramides or other products that have worked for you.
My next mission is to test another collagen product sent by Neocell called Collagen+C Pomegrante Liquid for hair, skin, nails, joints and bones. This is an interesting product loaded with antioxidant ingredients, derived from a blend of fruits. I will share with you the results about this product test with my next post, please keep tuned!